The students from universities that have agreements* with the University of São Paulo School of Education (FEUSP) may participate in the mobility program in the field of Education. For graduates, we have both the Master and the Doctoral Degrees in Education.
Students are allowed to attend courses at School of Education/USP for one or two semesters, which can be further extended up to two more semesters if authorized by both the foreign institution and FEUSP. Students can obtain credits or conduct research valid to their Home Institution.
*For graduate student internships, it is not necessary for institutions to establish an international academic agreement.
Most graduate classes at FEUSP are delivered in Portuguese, so we require exchange students to have a good knowledge of the language. Despite of this we do not require a proficiency certificate.
1 – Mobility of graduate students
In order to study at the School of Education, the Home University has to recommend students through its International Office. The deadline for applications is June 15th (for courses beginning in August and finishing in December) and November 15th (for courses beginning in February and finishing in June).
Note: For intership over 3 months, the student will be registered as Exchange Graduate student.
2- Application steps
- Candidates fill in the Graduate student application form and sign it click here.
Student must complete his/her application sending the documents mentioned below by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Documents to be attached:
- Letter of recommendation from the professor abroad;
- Letter from the Home University proving the student is enrolled as a graduate;
- Letter of the USP co-advisor (who must be an accredited professor in the graduate program), accepting the student;
- Research Plan indicating the start and end dates of the project;
- Schedule of activities to be performed at USP during the specified period;
- Copy of passport;
- Graduate student application Form (filled and signed).
If approved, the student also has to submit copy of health insurance and copy of student VISA IV.
Credit courses/disciplines: For a list of credit courses/disciplines regularly offered, click here
For more information about Exchange Program, click here.
3 – Other programs
The Program for Partner Graduate Students (PEC-PG) is a government cooperation program with countries from Africa, Asia, Oceania, Latin America, Middle East and the Caribbean. This program aims at increasing qualification of professors, researchers and professionals. For more information, click here .